Friday 8 July 2016

Minor Autohemotherapy can be a life saver

There is (always) huge hype around adjunct, alternate or complementary therapies – especially when they work!  

One can trawl the internet and find many testimonials from people who have been cured of diseases from diabetes to cancer through anything from eating papaya pips to drinking hydrogen peroxide.

At The Ozone Pod, we have seen amazing results with our patients undergoing minor Autohemotherapy (mAHT) treatment.  

In fact, one of our patients with Stage III lung cancer who refused chemotherapy and other conventional treatments, and who was given a very poor prognosis at the time of diagnosis, has been called a ‘medical miracle’ by the doctor who gave him the bad news in February 2016.  This patient is being treated by us with, amongst other protocols, mAHT infused with Ozone.  His scans two weeks ago showed impressive healing - the results of our team-work with him.  Not only has the cancer growth been stopped, but his lung function is so good, the intern at the hospital he went to told him to ‘carry on doing whatever it is you are doing’.

So he is coming back next week for continued treatment with us.

What is Autohemotherapy?

Autohemotherapy is the immediate intramuscular, or subcutaneous reinjection of freshly drawn autologous blood.  Autologous blood means we use the patients own blood as opposed to allogenic blood - that which is received from a donor (as used in blood transfusions).

An effective way to administer mAHT is with the addition of Ozone.  

The ozone fragments most virions without regard to preserving cellular elements.  Once injected intramuscularly, the treated blood carries these fragments of viral envelope and nuleic acids through the general circulation of the body and into the immune network.  If the immune network is relatively operational, it begins to manufacture appropriate antibodies which in turn, serve to counter the evolution of any infection.

The benefit of using this technique is that the antibodies which are manufactured, are individualized to the patient since they are derived from their own viral or bacterial stock.  mAHT can thus be conceptualized as a method of auto-vaccination, providing a high degree of antibody specificity.

In patients who have been ill for a long time, the first line of defence has most often been weakened.  Ozone mAHT specifically stimulates the body’s second line of defence which is so important in autoimmune diseases and long-term chronic illnesses.  It has the ability to reactivate the body’s natural killer cells.

How Is It Administered?

It is a quick procedure where a small amount of blood is taken from the patient’s vein.  It is then enriched in another syringe containing ozone.  This enriched blood is then injected into the patient’s gluteal muscle, or sometimes under the patient’s skin.

Minor Autohemotherapy has proven itself to be of great value as a non-specific immune-activator with benefits in any condition where increased immune activity is desired.


The treatment process lasts about 10 minutes and can be carried out three or more times per week, dependent on the patient’s condition.

During June 2016, we have Dr Mitch holding an mAHT Clinic at The Ozone Pod.  Make your appointments now by calling us on 011 465 4514

2 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.
    Or Text me on +1-502-2334-479 for more expliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Val acyclovir, Famciclovir , and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from my HSV 2 with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after three weeks of usage. I'm here to let y'all know that HSV 1& 2 has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Moses Buba and his herbal exploit, AFTER I engage with other wrong doctors. Contact him via email: buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2349060529305
    thank you..

    ReplyDelete