Friday 9 June 2017

Letter from a Breast Cancer Patient



9 June 2017

Dear Trisch and Louisa 

I am so excited to let you know how the Ozone Pod and your caring therapy has helped to literally shrink the beast cancer that I was diagnosed with in December 2016.

In a daze of diagnosis shock,  Trisch you took me into your amazingly understanding arms and gave me hope. The one thing any cancer patient is in short supply of. 

You comforted me and reminded me that this was never going to be 'my cancer', this is just a very unwelcome visitor to my body, and that with Ozone treatment,  this visitor was being shown the door. 

It has been 5 months of regular Ozone pod treatments and lots of positive encouragement from all at the Ozone Pod and I am happy to say; this Breast cancer mass is shrinking by the day, the lump feels at least 70% smaller and the 'orange peel' look on the skin has all but disappeared - in 5 months!  Talk about results! 

I want to thank you and the team at 'The Ozone Pod' in Fourways for every treatment, every word of encouragement, love and hope that I enjoy every time I pop in for my treatment. 

It seems like a miracle is busy happening in my body and I feel so much more energetic,  even immediately after the first treatment, I could feel the difference.  It gives me more energy and fires me up to fight this unwelcome intruder. I look forward to each treatment because I know this is 'the good stuff' that is my support system in beating what was initially a 'diagnosis of absolute despair'. 

How lucky and priveledged am I to have the benefit of Ozone treatment and the dedication of such a commited team on my side - the winning side! I do not have enough words to thank you! But here goes : thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul. 


All my very best wishes.

****** (name not shown for patient confidentiality)

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Val acyclovir, Famciclovir , and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from my HSV 2 with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after three weeks of usage. I'm here to let y'all know that HSV 1& 2 has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Moses Buba and his herbal exploit, AFTER I engage with other wrong doctors. Contact him via email: buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2349060529305
    thank you..

    ReplyDelete